Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trying To Gain Focus

With so many social outlets to keep up with Blog, Forum, Twitter and Facebook ect... it can start to get a little over whelming. So, we have decided to take a step back for a minute and try to concentrate on one thing at a time. Our focus for a little bit will be our FB page. A little tweaking here and there while trying to build up our community of Mom's will be our priority for the moment. We will not neglect our blog or our other outlets just focusing a little more on our FB page. Please be patient with us, we love our Mom's  and are trying to make sure we can provide a great community for them. Soon we will be posting how to post clothes on our FB to buy and sell. If anyone has a wonderful FB and has suggestions on the best way to  build an audience, feel free to leave a comment. We value your opinions and suggestions.  Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/Themomsgroupcom


14 comments:

  1. The success I've seen with others is to really use in in an engaging kind of way. Ask questions and respond when you get a response instead of just acknowledging with a like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, when I go to someone FB page if I feel I cant leave a comment,I will at least share it.

      Delete
  2. Glad I'm a fan so I can keep up with you on FB. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cody and we are happy to have you!(:

      Delete
  3. there are so many social fourms I wonder how people can really keep up with them all and STILL HAVE A LIFE! =) Will visit the FB page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam and I agree, my sister and I are still pretty new at this so it can get overwhelming sometimes.

      Delete
  4. When you figure it out, share the secret with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been working on some FB strategies, and am writing them up right now. It's not ready yet, but your blog actually gives you great material to use for your FB posts. Your blog is your best way to keep feeding search engines and be found. I use FB more as an indexing tool with content snippets, while trying to engage likers. I feed it to Twitter, because no one in business has time to be on social media all day, but you need to be present. You can customize your FB tabs, and put a shop right there on your page, your website, blog, newsletter, etc. Customizing your FB tabs at least brings who you are right there to your likers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to read more about what you came up with. I need to focus a bit more on my FB Likes also.

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely interested in how to put a shop on my page. But it will have to be set up so that other women can post their stuff to it, not quite sure yet if that can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can just have a direct tab to your shop site. That would work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always telling myself that I need to sit down and write a plan for my blog--including increasing my presence on social media. But it can seem overwhelming a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pieces of advice. I also need to grow my FB Likes. Thanks for this! BTW, my FB fan page is http://www.facebook.com/BoricuaConfidential

    ReplyDelete